Sunday, August 23, 2009

It’s my party…

Today we spent the afternoon at the park to celebrate my birthday. The weather held out and it ended up being a lovely day. I got some beautiful handmade cards and some nice family time. Here are a few pictures.
DSC_0022 Aunt Becci, you’re how old?


DSC_0034Throw it to me!

DSC_0045 Caught it!

DSC_0048 Aww, how pretty!

DSC_0050She wanted to make sure her head didn’t get burned.

DSC_0053 She’s so tiny compared to him.

DSC_0064
DSC_0065 I noticed she was twisting her tongue around all day.

DSC_0098 They climbed up this little cliff, I wish I had a picture of Zach climbing up it, but he was really quick.

DSC_0100 I don’t know why they were running away from me.

DSC_0106 Ri and Uncle James were fire buddies.

4 comments:

  1. What is this Fuego! Fuego! you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that is what it meant AFTER I left the question. It's always nice to learn something new. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?