Friday, September 4, 2009

My Kind of Haunted House

View Detroit and Toledo


It wasn’t actually a haunted house, but it might as well have been because I was on edge the entire time. While in Toledo we stopped at the Butterfly House which is amazing, I really recommend it. I know the butterflies can’t hurt me, I repeat that to myself while I’m in there, but I still freak out when they fly close to me. Here are some of my pictures from today. Check out that really scary butterfly outside. Man, I’m going to have nightmares about that one!

View Full Album

3 comments:

  1. We must visit more haunted houses. Mwa ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing! I've never seen so many different colors of butterflies.
    I think you should consider sending some of your pictures of that scary butterfly to the Toledo paper and news stations...they may want to investigate. That thing looks like it could carry off small animals or children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like the mothman or something!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?