Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum

My goodness, I am so tired.  Today was a long day-fun, but long.  Greenfield village is huge!  And the museum has more than just cars, who knew?  James made a brass candlestick in the village, he said to say it was made on a turret lathe.  It’s really cute, it’s made for a birthday candle.  DSC_0107James gets an idea.

DSC_0117
I really liked this house. DSC_0121Just a pretty picture. DSC_0130This was James’ favorite house in the village. DSC_0138Just me playing with the camera. DSC_0149I don’t know why I liked the light bulbs so much. DSC_0162 DSC_0163 DSC_0166 DSC_0169 DSC_0172Tada, a little candlestick. DSC_0201 DSC_0202 DSC_0218He claims he’s afraid of heights, but he did pretty good on this plane. DSC_0227 Dad, is that you?DSC_0232

3 comments:

  1. What a day! Now I have to worry about being killed in the library with a candlestick holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did James wear a chevrolet shirt to the Henry Ford Museum?
    The picture of the light bulb is cool!
    Did you make anything...besides pretty pictures I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even notice the chevy shirt. He said it was just on the top of the laundry pile. I didn't make anything, but that's okay.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?