Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pretty clever little service

So I just found this little service caller Plinky that helps you blog when you have writers block by asking you a question and posting your response in your blog. I thought that sounded like fun, so the strange posts without pictures of my nieces and nephew will follow. I hope that I can learn something about myself and hey maybe you'll learn something about me too. If you have a blog you should check it out, you can post to facebook, so I know you'll love it!

3 comments:

  1. So I can expect more posts from you? Cool!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to post something at least once a day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?