Thursday, August 20, 2009

If I could tame a wild animal

Why is this skunk raising its tail?

I think a pet skunk would be the cutest little pet ever! They have adorable faces and I have heard that they are super soft. They would make the best guard "dogs" ever, what burglar is going to mess with a skunk? I think I would have alot more visitors as everyone would want to come over to play with Tomato (I think that is what I would call him). It would be great to put a leash on it and take it for walks, can you imagine the looks. Teehee!

5 comments:

  1. Today's question is to pick a wild animal to keep as a pet. What would you pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're related to badgers, so it might rip your face off while you sleep... Though a skunk would be cool. Myself I'd like a monkey. I could train it to get cold drinks, and maybe more amazing stuff. Do you think PeTA would find fault in training one to wipe my derriere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A monkey that wipes your bum? Wouldn't it then throw your own poop at you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought a leopard would be cool but being a member of the cat family...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the opportunity ever came up to have a pet leopard, I would look into getting the allergy shots if I were you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?