Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today's cooking tip

vegan pierogiesImage by foonus via Flickr
I like easy foods.  Meals that require as few steps as possible are number one in my book.  Not that frozen pierogies are a challenge to make but any way that I can simplify the better.  Last time I made some Mrs. T's I noticed they have how to make them in your Foreman grill.  I figured I would try it and I was not disappointed.  So I tried it today with my Target brand pierogies, yum!  Just preheat the grill on high, spray the grill with some Pam or something and throw them in for five minutes.  It's that easy, they come out crispy and they have cute little grill lines.
Give it a try next time you want something quick and easy.  Let me know how it works for you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy...I didn't even know that Target has their own brand of pierogies!!
    By the way, I really like your profile picture =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I liked the Target brand better than Mrs. T's. It's a three cheese and they have a good flavor. Pick some up next time you are there.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have to check those out!! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dough is really yummy. More of a croissant than pirogie dough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo...that sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?