Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Len!

Happy 30th Birthday!  Wow, 30!  Can you believe it?  It seems like just last week we were down the basement trying to light the candy cigarettes to be cool.  Or talking about how mean Mom was through the vents after we had been sent to our rooms.  You were always there for me while we were growing up and you continue to support me in your old age.  You are a really great guy and I am so proud to call you my brother and my friend!  I love you!
If you have a birthday wish for Len, feel free to post it in the comments! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Busted! I did not know about you guys trying to light the candy cigarettes!!! Go to your room! There's no vents to talk through now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?