Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun little game that I picked up today

Scribblenauts Test: AuroraImage by krystianmajewski via Flickr
Today I picked up the game Scribblenauts.  So far I love it!  It's this adorable little game that has me solving puzzles with words.
 
I am given a puzzle or a challenge and and I have to solve the puzzle by writing an object that I think will help.  In one challenge I had to catch a butterfly so I wrote the word net but the butterfly was flying too high so then I wrote the word trampoline and I bounced on the trampoline and caught the butterfly.  Yay for me!  The game has something like 22,000 words in it.  If you think of a clever word to use let me know and I'll try it.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a game for people who can think outside the box...that leaves me out unless the word "nectar" would work. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried nectar and it gave my a little pot of something, it looked like honey, the butterfly wasn't interested in it. So then I tried flower (that's where the nectar come from right?) and the butterfly flew straight at it and I caught it. Woohoo, that was cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?