Thursday, August 13, 2009

The thrill seeker

Remember a few posts ago where I commented on how brave my little niece is? Well, she really proved it today! We joined the kids at the county fair and Ri would have ridden every ride if she were only tall enough. The rides she was tall enough to ride she went on all by herself. Her older brother rode them in the beginning but made the mistake of riding one of those that spun too much, so he was down for the count. They should have a pepto bismal booth. DSCN0778 This is pre-whirly ride, have you ever seen a kid having more fun?
DSCN0792
Here is Ri fishing, she was very patient.
DSCN0796
Zach actually managed to catch one! It was huge, look at it, it’s at lease 3 feet!
DSCN0800
James decided to try an aquamassage. He said it tickled his feet.
I wish I had more pictures of Ri, but the rides she went on were so fast I couldn’t get a shot of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?