Sunday, August 9, 2009

McCarthy Party

I like the sound of that. So today the family got together for a picnic and despite the 90º weather we had some fun. My brother and I got to play frisbee which was really nice, we haven’t done that in years and I got to see the “wondrous Bun girls and their amazing jumping.” At least that’s what I’m calling them, they are really good, they should go on tour, they already have the matching swimsuits.

DSC_0115Awww, isn’t he cute. I don’t know but I think he might be smiling with his eyes! CSC_0028I really like this shot of Ri, she likes to ham it up in front of the camera, so it’s nice to get one of her. DSC_0009Ri is trying to convince Uncle James to come in the pool. DSC_0011 It didn’t work so she figured she would take matters into her own hands.DSC_0013 Zach is like a pool boy scout, he’s ready for anything.DSC_0032A sweet father-daughter moment, right after this picture was taken he threw her into the pool. DSC_0053I love this shot of Lily. She’s always so happy DSC_0084I can’t tell if she is relaxing or not?

DSC_0052 See what I mean, my little ham.

5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I'll admit I got a little misty eyed looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What made you misty eyed? They are fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he's not smiling with his eyes, he's doing it with his fat rolls. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean misty eyed in a good way...seeing my children & grandchildren having so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SoulMotor, I only have eyes for your eyes!

    D-D, okay, I guess I get it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?