Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This is a lake?

DSC_0011James and I walked the 5 mile round trip Lake to Lake trail today. It was a great walk, we saw several different kinds of birds, some deer and a baby turtle.

DSC_0015

We saw goldfinches and purple finches (I can’t figure out why they aren’t called red finches)

DSC_0030

DSC_0043

So we walked and we walked to Lake Abram and this is where we ended up. DSC_0046 This is Lake Abram, not very lakey is it? It was a very pretty spot but what makes a lake a lake?

At least we got a nice walk out of it. When we got home we decided to jump in the pool, it felt wonderful. But I forgot that I tend to burn, so now here I am Lobster Becci. Hopefully I’ll tan…

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for walking & taking pictures so I could relax and take in the view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Becci rocks, does that make her a rock lobster?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?