Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another one to add to my favorites

So bugs make me uncomfortable, not that I am afraid of them, we just don’t get along very well.  But whenever I see them I try to get in close to take a picture of them.  Call me a masochist.

DSC_0101This little guy wasn’t too bad, he kept spinning around.  I honestly think he had an itch and he was trying to reach it.

I really like this next picture.  I took it blind, holding the camera down at ground level and shooting up.  When I looked at the picture on the camera I was very pleased.  It’s my new wallpaper.

DSC_0095

James liked the second one I tool better.  Which do you like?

DSC_0096

1 comment:

  1. I like them both but I like #1 best. My pictures of the bug with the bling came out fuzzy. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, well unless they are mean comments, but you wouldn't do that would you?